* Must be able to commute to Clemmons, NC.
* Handle escalations from Tier 2 support and delegate tasks to Tier 2
* Work with Tier 1 and Tier 2 to resolve customer issues
* Review tickets from helpdesk to find trends and address problems
* Work directly with customers and field technicians on issues and projects on the phone, in person or via email
* Work with management on special projects (investigate new hardware and software, large installation rollouts, etc…)
* Project manage IT services
* Design HSIA networks
* Configure switches, routers, firewalls, wireless controllers, wireless access points, gateways and other networking equipment
* Handle calls and escalations after hours and weekend as part of an on-call rotation
* Other duties as assigned
*Report any issues/problems to L3 Manager immediately
*Candidates are expected to perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation.
* Experience with the following equipment and network protocols
* TCP/IP, including network subnets, DHCP, and basic routing
* Understanding of VLANs
* Experience with Wi-Fi networks using 802.11x protocols
* Ability to install and configure
* Routers – Cisco, etc…
* Switches – HP, ZyXEL, and Cisco
* Wireless Access Points, Ruckus, Motorola, Cisco, HP
* Wireless controllers – Ruckus, Motorola & Cisco
* Load Balancers – Elfiq
* Gateways – Nomadix
* Experience in MS Windows Environment – Networking, Updates, Active Directory
* Detail oriented and willing to maintain accurate documentation
* Self-motivated and able to work independently
* Have good personal skills and the ability to work under pressure
* Good troubleshooting skills
* Team orientation
* Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
PAY AND BENEFITS
Safety NetAccess Inc. offers employees a competitive benefits and compensation package including medical, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, and convenient office location in Clemmons, NC.
*Safety NetAccess does not accept solicitation from staffing agencies*
ABOUT SAFETY NETACCESS INC:
Many companies do what we do. But no one else does it like we do. Because for us, it’s personal. Since 2001, Safety NetAccess has been designing, building, and supporting networks for hotels, resorts, and other public properties. We’ve grown from a two-man start-up to one of the country’s most trusted providers, yet we still feel like we’re just getting started.
Along the way, we have been certified by Marriott Hotels, become a preferred vendor for Wyndham Hotels, as well as an endorsed vendor for Best Western Hotels. We are also approved vendors for Hyatt, IHG, and other popular hotels and resorts. While we are very proud of these designations, what truly excites us is thinking about the millions of guests who have had a flawless experience with our networks.
Safety NetAccess is an outstanding, privately owned company that holds a great deal of opportunity for professionals interested in joining a smart, ambitious, hard-working, expanding team and pursue an exciting career.
Job Type: Full-time
Clemmons, NC (Preferred)
United States (Required)
How to Apply:
Prospective candidates are asked to please complete and submit an application online. Candidates are required to upload a current resume and complete a brief series of applicant questions via our applicant tracking system, Indeed.com. Please use the link provided in the job posting to submit all required application materials. Should you have questions, you may contact Safety NetAccess, Inc. at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Safety NetAccess, Inc. We look forward to reviewing your application. Please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.”